- In the loss against Manchester United last week, Chelsea’s players covered a total of 125.99km, more ground than they have in any games since their first of the season against West Bromwich Albion.
- Juan Mata put in more ground than any other player has in a single Premier League game this season, covering 13.63km.
- Ashley Cole’s tackling has been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, but the left back has won more tackles than any other player this season with 20 (87% of all those attempted). John Terry is ranked fifth for tackles won having won 17, 85% of all attempted
- Torres’ difficult start to the season continued on Sunday, with the striker getting his first goal of the season and second for Chelsea, but his shots on target are now at just 42% after THAT miss…
- Frank Lampard is another Chelsea player in the spotlight, but the midfielder remains the 6th ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index for passes in the opponents half, having completed 119 in 440 minutes on the pitch, one every 3 minutes 10 seconds
- Worryingly, however, Chelsea show a bigger depreciation in ground covered between first half and second half (9.5%) than title rivals Manchester United (8%) and Manchester City (7.7%).
- Swansea also notched up a season best for ground covered in their win over West Brom, covering 126.28km between them.
- Joe Allen put in a season high for a Swans player 13.25 km
As the largest online poker room for European players, Party Poker offers excellent rewards and bonus for PartyPoker when you use a Party Bets bonus code