There are plenty of online sports betting sites to choose from these days, but the bet365 sports bonus code TOPCREDITS and its welcome offer is well known to be one of the best in the business so the team here at CFCnet knew it was worth checking out.
The bonus code TOPCREDITS can be used during registration, but the code does not change the offer amount in any way.
bet365 New Customer Offer
Open Account Offer
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. The bonus code TOPCREDITS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Fast Bank Transfer, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
CFCnet have selected bet365 as it’s undoubtedly one of the most respected betting sites online – and we’d have to say one of the best for Chelsea bets, especially with its range of markets, attractive odds and live streams. As soon as we had signed up using the bet365 sports bonus code we were able to get the welcome offer – and as easy as that we’re ready to find our first suitable bet on the Blues.
How to Claim Your bet365 Sports Welcome Offer
It’s really easy to take advantage of the bet365 sports new customer offer (T&Cs apply). Signing up for a new customer account using the bet365 sports bonus code takes no time at all and as soon as you activate your account and make that first deposit into the account you get the bonus. T&Cs apply It really opens up a lot of new betting possibilities.
This Week’s Chelsea Odds at bet365
Chelsea host an out of sorts Man Utd at Stamford Bridge on Saturday in the first meeting between Maurizio Sarri and Jose Mourinho in the Premier League. bet365 certainly has your betting needs covered for this titanic clash in west London.
bet365 have over 70 available betting options on Chelsea vs Man Utd this Saturday, including audio and live alerts which can be enabled on your browser to give Blues fans instant access to react to their bets in-play. Chelsea know that this is their chance to stake their claim at the title this season and more points off another major rival, and bet365 are pricing the Blues to win at 13/10 (2.30) to win in normal time – odds are subject to change, always check they are right before placing a bet.
The bet365 Site
If it was just the attractive bet365 welcome promotion then that might be just enough to make us sign up but the fact is that the whole site is really user friendly and there is everything we need in the way of sports markets and betting opportunities on our beloved Blues.
If you like betting on footfball then believe us there are plenty of markets to choose from. The big boys of the English Premier League, Italy’s Serie A and the German Bundesliga are obviously available, but if we want to use our ‘knowledge’ of world football then we can try one of the smaller competitions – bet365 has loads of leagues and competitions to choose from.
But it’s not just football on-offer. Whenever there is a big international sporting event – such as the Winter Olympics – you can easily find a sports market to place a bet on, and there is always other sports such as tennis, golf and cricket to go for.
There are some broadcasting rights restrictions on some of the leagues and games but there is a lot to choose from, and we didn’t even need to actually place a bet on a match to watch it. Thanks to all the in-play markets there is no need to miss out once you have started to watch the game, but as long as you have a positive balance in your account – or have made a bet in the previous 24 hours.
Our Take on bet365 for Betting on Chelsea
Our CFCnet team have been impressed by bet365’s options and to be quite frank it’s not a big surprise, considering how long they have been in business and how synonymous the brand has become with Premier League and British football as a whole.
The odds on-offer are definitely some of the best out there and we just really appreciated the added audio addition and potential for live streaming certain matches outside of the Premier League (due to rights). Detail and going a bit extra is always a winner when done right and no doubt as Chelsea fans through and through we’d recommend this as a place for our readers to go play.
If you want to invest a bit longer in a Chelsea bet, perhaps at the start of the season then bet365 also have the To Finish In The Top Four, Win The League etc type markets too – these are fun options for casual fans to get in on the action too.
Of course make sure to use the bet365 sports bonus code if you decide to sign up for a brand new customer account so you’ll claim that welcome offer – T&Cs apply . bet365 is ultimately a great betting site with some of the best features around – well worth any Chelsea fan signing up with.