Contrary to the belief of some Chelsea supporters, Grant managed to shake off the shock of last Sunday’s Cup defeat with a superb win today at Upton Park.

Goals from Lampard, Ballack and both and Joe Cole sent Hammers fans home early, in a match where Chelsea were three nil up before half time.

Lampard was controversially sent off before the break for a push on Boa Morte. Ashley Cole finished off the Eastenders late in the second half.

Hopefully the FA will sense and rescind Franks red card or at least reduce it to a yellow. Don’t hold your breathe though as we don’t play in red at the Emirates Stadium.

Just to set the record straight about fan’s feelings about Avram Grant as far as CFCnet visitors are concerned. A poll was set up by myself and ran for a couple of days. Contrary to the media spin about a large proportion of Chelsea fans not backing the manager, 42% of you guys believe that he should stay in charge of the team for the foreseeable future. This of course leaves 58% of fans who want him to disappear straight away. Nowhere near the figure of 99.9% that were meant to have wanted him sacked or moved sideways according to some outlets and some individuals.

Facebook Comments